KL South (Old Klang Road) Kuala Lumpur KL South
MZ SQUARE @ OLD KLANG ROAD
Here is where life truly shines, where every moment is one that shimmers with delight. Situated at the Old Klang Road mostly known now as KL South, Mz Square is the latest mixed development consisting of serviced apartments, offices, an F&B portion and even a college, this is a place to bask in life’s wonderful glow.
The actual site of Mz Square at Old Klang Road sits on an 6.8-acre freehold land. It was previously occupied by old factories has now been cleared for this mega development to take place.
Is the development and concept of this Old Klang Road project good? Well, the answer just right below.
- Emphasizes in Live • Work • Play concept
- This future landmark redefines, enhances and increases the demand for own stay & rental
- Condo (Service Residences)
- Office Tower – 30% will be occupied by Malaysian leading company (currently it is confirmed that 2 Headquarter of the leading company will occupy this tower)
- Education Campus (an art college will be one of the occupancy here as well)
- Retails outlets – F&B outlets a major factor for daily convenience.
The distance to the following area below from the project development site:-
- Mid Valley (3km) • Bangsar South (5km) • KL Sentral (5km) Bandar Malaysia (6km) • HSR station (KL to Spore) (6km) •
- Bukit Bintang (10km) • KLCC (13km)
- Strategic & ‘Center’ of Klang Valley
- Surrounded by matured township – MidValley, Bangsar South, KLCC, Petaling Jaya, Sunway City, Subang Jaya and last but not least THE FUTURE….Bandar Malaysia.
- High job opportunities
- Encourage inter-migration from different states to KL
Looking at Google map, one would realize that the area is actually a prime location. It is cocooned within the commercial and retail hubs of Bangsar, KL Sentral, and Mid Valley.
Good accessibility is important as it improves productivity, reduces traveling cost, shorter traffic jams and reduces stress hence the Easy Accessibility to the 7 highways below:-
- Federal Highway (towards KL,PJ & Klang)
- NPE highway (towards Bangsar & KL)
- Kerinchi Link (towards Mont Kiara & Hartamas)
- East-West Link (towards Cheras & Kajang)
- Sg Besi Highway (towards KL & Seremban)
- LDP Highway (towards Puchong)
- Kesas Highway (towards Cheras & Shah Alam)
The sales gallery is open for viewing. Viewing is by appointment only. Kindly call us a day before viewing. Thank you.